The committee will establish a timeline and budget for the design and construction of the library and its grounds, and oversee the process of creating our new library. USKH, Inc. is the firm designing our building, with Gary Pohl and Matthew Prouty heading the project. Thorsten Chlupp of REINA Alaska is a consultant on the design.
Documents & Resources
- Goals & Tasks 2010-2015: Draft design, construction, and opening timeline, as presented at the 2010 Annual Membership meeting
- Current site and building plans
- Construction project history
- Information on design planning (including design timeline)
- Solar survey of site from Reina Alaska
- Design background